Available from January 1st, 2019 for parents of eligible NSW school aged children
About Creative Kids
ScopeIT Education and CIY.Club are pleased to announce that we are an official partner and service provider under the NSW Government, Creative Kids program.
From the 1st of January 2019, parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher with a value of up to $100 per calendar year for each student aged 4.5 to 18 years old, who has a current Medicare card and is enrolled in school. The voucher may be used with a registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for services within creative arts and industries, including digital design and coding. That means coders can use this for our sessions!
The Creative Kids voucher can be used for activities up to $100. If the expense is over $100, a co-payment would be required for any outstanding balance. If the activity is under $100, the activity will be fully covered by the voucher, no refund for the balance will be provided.
To book your session online, please visit our Book Now page and select the state and venue location closest to you.
Obtaining and using the Creative Kids voucher
- The applicant (parent, guardian or carer) simply needs to apply for the funding. This may be done online or in person at any Service NSW centre. All you require is a MyServiceNSW account (if you don’t have an account you can sign up after you select ‘Apply online’) and your child’s Medicare card details.
- Once approved, you receive your voucher and provide the unique reference number to CIY.Club upon booking an event ticket.
Please visit the following link to check eligibility conditions and further information on the initiative: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-creative-kids-voucher
Applying a coupon code
To receive the Creative Kids rebate on your order, follow these steps:
- Add your item(s) to the cart.
- Go to the cart and apply your coupon code by using the exact wording; ‘creativekids1’ to apply the discount to your ticket for child 1. If you are purchasing tickets for additional children, you can also use the code ‘creativekids2’ for child 2, ‘creativekids3’ for child 3 and ‘creativekids4’ for child 4.
- Once applied, the code(s) will be shown in the cart total update.
- When the cart is complete, proceed to checkout.
Please note that you will not need to enter in your Creative Kids voucher number during this part of the process. As per the instructions below, you will be contacted about this information by our team after you have completed your booking and successfully checked out.
Using the Creative Kids voucher
After you have applied your coupon / discount code, you will be taken to the checkout and booking form. Please enter the full name and date of birth for all attendees into the ‘Student Name(s)’ and ‘Student Age(s)’ booking fields, respectively.
Complete your student(s) details and at the bottom of the booking page, you will see the text field for ‘Voucher Information’. This is where you may enter in the 16-digit voucher number for your attendee(s).
We will require the following information for your voucher to be accepted:
- Your child’s full name, as displayed on the voucher.
- Your child’s date of birth.
- The Creative Kids voucher number for each child.
Please note that each Creative Kids voucher can only be used once and must be verified for final event discount to take effect.
Should the CIY.Club team experience issues processing your Creative Kids voucher, we will contact you via email requesting a copy of the voucher.